Love has no distance. DJ MOJOE offers his talent and service for weddings both near and far. Whether you're planning your wedding in beautiful Maui, Hawaii or at a resort on the other side of the country, DJ MOJOE is willing to accommodate your destination wedding needs wherever it may take him.
DESTINATION WEDDING FAQs
1. What are your Destination Wedding DJ Services and Rates?
DJ MOJOE's destination wedding service is a flat rate of $3300 USD. This cost is a flat rate that covers the following:
- Travel time before and the day of the event
- Roundtrip airfare* or Rental car to destination location**
- Baggage fees
- Hotel and lodging
- Rental car and/or ride share at destination location
- Per Diem
- DJ MOJOE's Wedding Service
- Communicating with couple to understand desires and manage expectations
- Preparing all notes, music and details ahead of time to perform at the wedding
- Coordinating with key team members and wedding party to follow schedule
- Mixing music appropriately to set the vibe and energy of the night
- Taking requests and using best judgment when to play them
- Making clear announcements to lead the night's formalities
- Interacting with the crowd as needed
- Minimizing downtime to keep the night moving and have more time for dancing
- Checking in with couple throughout the night to make sure they're happy
- DJ & MC talent by DJ MOJOE
- 24/7 online planning form
- Pre-venue visit
*Does not include speakers & lights setup. Sound system equipment must be provided and set up through another DJ/Entertainment/Production company (DJ MOJOE will approve their invoice and equipment list)
**Does include sound system equipment, microphones, and dance lights.
2. How many people do we need to fly out?
You would only need to fly DJ MOJOE out unless he needs an assistant with him on your wedding day. This is dependent on the guest count and your wedding program. He would also like to depart for the destination a day in advanced so he will have plenty of time to scout the wedding venue as well as ensure that he will be on time to the location on the day of your wedding. As for the departing flight, he typically has the tickets booked for the day after your event, preferably at a later time.
3. Do I need to book the flights?
If you'd like to use your travel miles/rewards and book these flights on your own, he would like to ask you that you send him the flight information ahead of time just so he can approve the details (flight times, transfers, layovers, etc.). This expense will be deducted from the remaining balance due. Otherwise, DJ MOJOE will book his own flight.
4. Will DJ MOJOE be bringing his equipment?
If DJ MOJOE is flying out to your wedding location:
Due to the traveling nature of the job, DJ MOJOE will only bring the needed equipment that he can carry with him to perform at your wedding (ex. laptop, headphones, music, etc). He will rely on and use the professional equipment and setup done by a local DJ/Entertainment/Production company that is near your destination wedding location.
If DJ MOJOE is driving out to your wedding location:
Yes, DJ MOJOE will bring his equipment (sound, microphone, and lighting) for your wedding.
5. Do you offer discounted packages for destination weddings?
Every destination wedding is different, and DJ MOJOE can consider other options to help out based on what's already provided, the wedding location, and the wedding date.
6. Would it be easier to hire a wedding DJ who is already located at the location of my wedding?
Not necessarily. Typically hiring DJs from your wedding location is not only more expensive but riskier in terms of the quality in results you're expecting. Past clients have decided against hiring foreign DJs for a couple of reasons. It is not only harder to coordinate with them about the details of your wedding day but also if you were to have any questions about the music, rather than having to deal with a prolonged and inconvenient correspondence, you could simply just come directly to us for assistance.