In this video, I share with you a great wireless microphone solution when going live on Instagram!.. And they all cost less than $60 USD!
This will definitely help you stand out on the Instagram social media platform.
Hope this helps!
Follow me on Instagram: @dj_mojoe
FOR AFFILIATED LINKS TO GEAR IN THE VIDEO, PLEASE VISIT MY KIT:
WHO IS THIS VIDEO FOR?
- Anyone, including DJs, who wants to take advantage of the Instagram Live platform and showcase their knowledge, talent, and event to their followers
- Anyone who is looking for good audio when they stream from their phone
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T I JUST STREAM USING MY PHONE's MICROPHONE?
- As DJs, we care about good, clear, and clean audio.
- Your phone picks up all of the noise around you and sometimes can be distracting when your audience is trying to hear your voice/message
- If you're streaming at a distance, you would have to be speaking loud enough so your phone can pick up your voice.
- If you're speaking loud, you can be obnoxious to the people around you
- If you're talking while music is playing in the background, your phone's microphone will pick up the music, too, and therefore, won't be able to hear your voice clearly
WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?
- Having a wireless microphone which you can control the source of audio coming in regardless of the distance you are from the camera and block out any other sound so your audience can hear your crystal clear
WHAT'S THE GEAR?
- Fifine K025: https://amzn.to/2HTAg3N
- Rest of the Gear: https://kit.com/djmojoe/livestream-on...
WHAT ARE 5 TIPS for DJs?
1. Charge your phone before going on Instagram Live
2. Test it out on regular video first before going live
3. Have an assistant to record you
4. Connect to venue's wi-fi. Make sure it's stable!
5. Prepare what you want to say to your audience before going live!
Hope this helps!
What are you currently doing when going live on Instagram?
Please leave your questions and comments below.
Also, share with me some ideas for my next video topic!
See you live on Instagram!
Thanks for Watching and Have a great day!