In this video, I open up my new battery-powered uplights from JMAZ, JMAZ Mad Par Hex 4s!
Thank you, JMAZ, for sending these to me as I'm always fascinated with the latest in technology to see how it can help us, mobile DJs, to create the desired effects we want with ease.
I currently use my Ape Labs Maxi uplights, and these JMAZ Mad Par Hex 4s are another great alternative for those who are looking to save some money and still achieve great results!
Watch my reactions and thoughts about these awesome lights and see whether they are right for you.
JMAZ Mad Hex Par 4s: https://amzn.to/2Vi0vek
- 4x12W Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
- Built-in Wireless DMX Technology
- Up to 15 hours operating time (single color)
- Fully Wireless, Battery-operated
- Smooth color mixing programs
- Rapid charge time of 3 hours
- 6 & 10 DMX channels
- Beam Angle 40-degrees
- Master/slave DMX in/out via RJ45
- Operation: 110-240V,
- Weight: 4.6 lbs/2.1 kgs
What uplights are you currently using? And what kind of solutions are you looking for when it comes to uplighting?
Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Thanks for watching!
- Solidify your DJ Business, Learn from the Best: https://djmojoe.krtra.com/t/8mTirfudVnrK
▶ Check out my gear on Kit: https://kit.com/djmojoe